- Gruntled Productions | Combat Therapy | Various
- Access Theatre | Let’s Fight About It! | Various
- Pax Amicus Theatre | Woman in Black | by Stephen Mallatratt
- Fusion Productions-NYC | Divorce…Anyone? | by John Patrick
- Pax Amicus Theatre | Divorce…Anyone? | by John Patrick
- Coffman Theatre | Transformations | by Stafford, et al.
- X Theatre | Antigone | by Sophocles
- X Theatre | The Glass Menagerie | by Tennessee Williams
- Bryant Lake Theatre | Dante’s Self Cleaning Oven | by Matt Foster
BA in Theatre (Minor in History, Women’s Studies) – University of Minnesota, Summa Cum Laude
Art of Combat: Certified University Instructor & Fight Director (head of the NY chapter)
Martinez Academy of Arms: Instructor in Spanish and Italian Rapier, French Foil
Independent Fight Director Guild: Fight Director
Society of American Fight Directors: Advanced Actor/Combatant
Editor and co-translator of Italian Rapier Combat: translation of Ridolfo Capo Ferro’s great opus on Italian Rapier from 1610, Greenhill Books.
Editor of The School of Fencing: reprint of Dominico Angelo’s fine work on French Smallsword from 1787, Greenhill Books.
I teach one, two, and three day workshop all across the US/Canada, England, Scotland, Finland and Italy. Full list available upon request but some notable local workshops include:
City College – NYC; Columbia University – NYC; Marymount College – NYC; University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, MI; PAL – NYC; ASPIRA – NYC.